1970 Dart Swinger 340 - Original Plum Crazy (NOT MINE - CL FIND) - $5,500 Firm

-

Gamedog

Reaction score
Looks to be a pretty good opportunity for someone in the market...

1970 Dodge Dart 340

Car looks like it's located in Oceanside, CA.

I'd be willing to swing by and inspect it for someone out of state if you'd like me to. PM me if so.

Cheers!

Gamedog Dave

Originally a 4 spd car if the tag is correct for the car.

Yep, looks like a 4spd brake pedal?

The underhood shots reveal what looks like some sort of a new wiring arrangement with relays on the passenger inner fender near the horn. Also near the master cylinder on the drivers inner fender - looks like a ballast setup. The cooling system is all aftermarket. The engine has all aftermarket dress up pieces for the valve covers, air cleaner, etc. The interior needs a full rework and that cage has got to go. Car may have lived a tough race life, twisting etc. Needs exhaust but no big deal.

Certainly if the rust is confined to the areas described, this is a very good deal. A buyer could drive this and decide whether to restore or leave as is.

Yes N42 N85... END would have been the last code on the top line

So the fender tag is a phony ...hmmm ...look for the VIN stampings on the rear parcel tray or quarter panel lip, and the radiator support ...

The whole car looks cobbled and probably lived a very hard life --- heavy lift to take this back to OEM

So the fender tag is a phony ...hmmm ...look for the VIN stampings on the rear parcel tray or quarter panel lip, and the radiator support ...

The whole car looks cobbled and probably lived a very hard life --- heavy lift to take this back to OEM

That fender tag is real... just a factory error. Happened all the time.

Its not an original California car so I'd look for rust.

Nothing missing is hard to find... entry price is cheap

Last edited:
-
Back