[SOLD] 1970 Dart Swinger for ????? what do you got?????

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVE DART SWINGER

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 70 dart swinger that has been a street/ strip project for almost a year now. due to lack of time and funds and my wife having a heart attack last fall , i am unable to finish this project.between the initial cost of the car and all the parts and whats been done to it ,im in to this car for over $14,000. i am looking for something that is running or needs a little work to drive . this car has been a mid-west car its whole life and is very solid. frame, trunk and floors are in great shape.they have been cleaned sanded and under coated. was a factory /6 car. now has 73 v-8 k-frame with disc brakes and manual steering. car has been mini-tubbed and spring re-location done with narrowed dana 60 and moser 35 spline axles, 11x 2-1/2"rear backing plates and air shocks. . automatic steering column has been converted to floor shift, new carpet, new front seats,head liner and new rear bumper. i have new pre-bent brake lines [front and rear],new master cylinder [aluminum new style], new adjustable push rod that need to be installed. i have new rear brake hardware,new inner and outer tie rods that also need to be installed. new gas tank installed with 3/8 line in sending unit. the car has had new driver side quarter panel, six pack scoop installed on steel hood and finished off under neath nicely. side marker lights have been removed and recent body work and painted.needs a final wet sand and polish. i have the wipers and windshield chrome and are not installed.the fire wall has been some what smoothed. what it needs- could use a new windshield as this one in fogging at the bottom. it needs front shocks and calipers,rear brake shoes and drums. the rear has a spool with 3:74 gears that needs to be set up. i have the install kit for this. needs new fuel line ran from tank to engine compartment. needs tack and gauges hooked up. and it needs a engine and trans. the heater box-heater motor has been omitted on the fire wall.i still have these parts that go with it. the wheels and tires on the car do not go with it. i have a set of old centerline knock offs that will be on the car for transport. i know you don't get out of them what you have in them so that being said hit me up with what you got, worst is i say no thanks .

CIMG4145.JPG

CIMG4152.JPG

CIMG4150.JPG

CIMG4157.JPG

CIMG4161.JPG

CIMG4146.JPG

CIMG4143.JPG

CIMG4141.JPG

CIMG4148.JPG

CIMG4153.JPG

Last edited:
Status