1970 Dart Swinger splash shield info needed

-

Al Bundy

four touchdowns!
Reaction score
Hi,I have a 1970 Dodge Swinger and the only thing its missing is the passenger side inner fender splash shield (the metal piece that keeps dirt from being thrown into the door hinge area).Apparently the previous owner needed to access the antenna cable and removed that piece and lost it.
My question is what years of Dart use this same exact shield? I have seen some plastic ones but they look different.
if anyone here has a nice clean rust free shield with its rubber seals I would be interested.

Thanks in advance for any help you guy provide.

Rock auto sells new replacements for about $40 each. I was just on their site this morning and noticed them. Might be easier than tracking down a used one.

I bought new one's last winter from somewhere else... can't rememner where and they fit well. I'm guessing these will be the same part.

If you don't find the Rock Auto part number, PM me and I'll track it down for you. pretty sure it was listed under body parts.

Thanks for the help. I went to RockAutos website but couldn't find it. there was a fender panel for $60 some dollars,but it didn't look like the splash shield. its good to know these are reproduced.

Sorry. I think I was looking at the wrong part. Classic industries sells them by the pair for $179.99 part number is MM1898.

Jegs sells them individually. Left side part # 455-195-42L
Right side part # 455-195-42R
$79.99 each

We have what your looking for rust free west coast parts $40 plus shipping.
Pm us if interested.

-
Back