Status
Not open for further replies.

sixpakmopar

sixpakmopar
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Going back to the desert again so the dart needs a new home. i bought this car from a fellow member here over a year ago it has been in dry storage every since i got it. it has spent its
whole like in the texas new mexico area until i became the owner. has a clear south carolina title. dart6.jpg

dart8.jpg

DSCN0792.jpg

DSCN0795.jpg

DSCN0808.jpg

DSCN0796.jpg

KellySept2008047.jpg the frame /body and under carriage is rock solid and the car appears to have never been damaged in an accident. here is a list of what has been done since i got her /however i have not attempted to start the car with the new parts that have been installed new winshield and gasket
mopar performance dual plane intake/ new valve cover gaskets /pertronix ignitor2 with flame thrower coil/ 340 unsilenced air cleaner/ edelbrock 600 performer carb/ dougs ceramic coated headers/new water pump and single groove pulley /tuff wheel i started removing the a/c and componets and will include all this with the car all of the trim is in the trunk. the paint is not the greatest but will do it needs to be repainted and the interior of the car is basically trash the desert heat wreaked havoc on it ! i will include pictures of the car my price is $5000.00 frim i will not dicker on that please pm me if interested car is located in south carolina and will need to be trailored!

dart6.jpg

dart8.jpg

DSCN0792.jpg

DSCN0795.jpg

DSCN0808.jpg

DSCN0796.jpg

KellySept2008047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back