-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
Back when I had my Dart up for sale , a few of you guy's had asked me if I would sell the factory hood that I still had , that I had taken off my car back in the early 90's . Well the car was sold last year and I'm finally selling the extra parts that I had put aside . I promised that If I sold the car and still had the hood I'd let you know . So here it is . It needs some work and the price is $350 cash for it . Because of the size , I won't be able to ship it so it will have to be a local pick up .

Attachments

• IMG_4273.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 632
  • IMG_4282.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 584
I've gotten a bunch of PM's asking about other body parts as well as the AMD floor pan I had . The floor pan was sold and the only other parts that would be considered Exterior parts that I have left are . #1 Some Dart Swinger emblems # 2 A pair of cast quarter extension's #3 Tail light's ( In bumper 70 ) #4 I think I came across some marker light's front & rear ( I'd have to check again ) . Thanks for your response's .

I undertand, I would buy the whole thing if I could afford it at the moment! Thanks anyways, have a good one sir.

are the front bezels of the scoops removable with two screws per scoop? Also were the bezels factory black or were they chrome painted black? Trying to see if these were Duster/Demon scoops or Dart/Corronet. Most aftermarket are molded on the scoops.

The original , original scoops where stolen when I had the hood in one of the storage areas I had years ago before we bought the house where in now ( about 10 years now ) . They where body color . The one's that are on the hood now are just another pair of Dart scoops that I came across waaay back when to replace the ones that came on it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back