Status
Not open for further replies.

sneke_eyez

1974 Dodge Dart 2dr 318V8
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale by a good friend of mine is a 1970 Dodge Dart.

Phil70Dart_zps04333e22.jpg

Phil70DartInt_zps47a06bbf.jpg

This is an original H Code 340 4 speed 1970 Dart Swinger with a little under 60k original miles.

Original motor and tranny were long gone when the seller bought the car in the late 1980s, though the rest of the car was very solid.

It now has a hydraulic roller cam 360 backed by a rebuilt 727.
The motor and tranny are set up for very quick street use, but the motor could be a drag strip terror with a different cam and just a few tweaks.

The four speed hump has not been touched and it still has the factory four speed pedals in it. Conversion back to a four speed would be easy.

It still has the factory four piston disc brakes up front and the factory 8 3/4 in the rear.

The car was originally B5 blue.
It is now painted Viper Blue metallic.
Paint job shows extremely well and the car just looks killer from all angles, especially in the sun.

The car has an old style feather light fiberglass 6 pack pin on hood which is painted to match. The original hood could be included if a buyer was interested.

It has a new carpet and the seats, dash and interior are in excellent shape. Blue interior with off white seats.
Original Rallye dash in good shape with old style sun tachometer.

Has 4 very nice 14'' Mopar Rallye wheels on it with white letter Goodyears front and white letter Mickey Thompsons rear.

The paint, carpet, motor, transmission, etc., were completed at the beginning of 2013 and the car has over 2000 shakedown miles on it.

It is the perfect cruise night car or as mentioned, would be a drag strip terror with a different cam. Seller might have a cam and lifer set available for such a purpose.

A well-loved car owned by the seller and his wife since the late 1980s that will be missed.

There has been a lot of time, effort, and energy put into this car and all of the little things were done right by a guy who has spent his life working on, building, and driving Mopars big and small block. Originally built to be driven by the seller and his wife for years to come.

Asking $18,000 as a place to start or best serious offer.
Not a fire sale, but the seller is motivated by his desire to start on his 79 Dodge Warlock pickup this winter.

Located in Taunton, MA.

More pictures are available at:
http://s10.photobucket.com/user/sneke_eyez/library/for sale/Phils 70 Dart?sort=3&page=1

Lots and lots of pictures are available even beyond those in the link above.

If anyone has any questions about the car please feel free to email the owner, Phil, at ********** or you can PM me here and I will put you in contact with Phil or answer your questions as best I can.

Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back