-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Clay

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for an original "exhaust muffler bracket" for the passenger side for a 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger. According to my serviice manual...these brackets were bolted in (3-bolts to the floorboard) when the 340 option was ordered. Will take one from a donor/junk car if anyone knows where one can be found. Please PM me. :prayer: Thanks...

They are two piece . Inner with studs and outer mount for the hanger. I have them There are 4 and 3 bolt see how many dimples your car has . I have them nice clean used $35 shipped in the lower 48 Steve pay paypal [email protected]

OldManMopar...I'm pretty sure it's 3 dimples (I'll check). Your right, there's the bracket and a backing plate. I'd like a phone number to discuss...Jeff

Here is a pic of a 3 bolt inside piece behind the passenger side rear seat on a Duster. Notice the Philips screw. This is what the manufacture uses to hold the inner in place until the outer is attached.

I have caught clones where the guy forgot to install the screw. Probably had his buddy hold it while he put the outer on. The point of this screw can be seen under the car. There is a hole for it to stick through on the outer piece.

They also come with 4 bolts and had 4 dimples in the floor. I have them also. Actually a box of both

Attachments

• Picture 166.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 233
  • Picture 168.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 224
  • Picture 165.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 233
  • Picture 350.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 270
Thanks for your assistance OldManMopar. It was nice doing business with you!

It looks like I have the 3 dimple one. My car is in the shop & I will be swinging by there on Sat to swap rear ends so I will double check then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back