-
Status
Not open for further replies.

limor03

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This 1970 Dodge Dart 4-door has only 27,500 miles on it. 225 CID Slant Six, automatic, original engine, transmission, interior, radio, etc. The engine on this 4-door is ship-shape. This past month I gave it a tune up, rebuilt the carburator, replaced the battery, radiator, thermostat, drive belt, hoses, clamps, etc. Also I am currently fixing the brakes to bring their condition up to the level of excellent. So although the blue metallic paint (original) is not in pristine like-new condition, please keep the aforementioned work under the hood in mind, along with the very low miles on the car. I welcome all offers. I don't sit at the computer a lot (don't like to type), the easiest way for me to communicate is by phone, so if you're interested please email me at limor03 (at) yahoo (dot) com and include a phone number where I can reach you in the evening hours, or if you prefer on the weekend.

94040 zip code Mountain View
b.gif
Zip Code: 94040
State: California
Population: 32132
Housing Units: 13958
Land Area: 3.8 square miles
9.8 square kilometersWater Area: 0 square miles
0 square kilometersCity Name: Mountain View
Post Office Name: Mountain View
County: Santa Clara
Area Code: 650
Timezone: PST
Latitude: +37.189396
Longitude: -121.705327

one post and did not read to have location in ad

Yeah Pictures would be nice

The location of the 1970 Dart is Mt. View, CA. Thanks for asking, I meant to include it in the description.

Cheers,
Limor03

:worthles:
Hi Swingin 74, I'll be posting the pix asap. Sorry for the delay, this is the first time I'm buying a digital camera and selling a car on the internet. (I should just say it plain, I'm an old coot. :) ) Heh. Anyway, I'll be getting the pix up hopefully by tomorrow afternoon.
Thanks,
Limor03

It wont matter on the pics, unless you want to sell for 50cents on the dollar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back