Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dart Swinger 340 4 Speed
EK2 Orange with Black Interior
Survivor Car
16,000 miles
Original Paint, Interior, Glass, Spare..........
Original Engine and Transmission.
Lots of Original Documentation to include window sticker and broadcast sheet.
Owner history since day one.

I have a lot of photos and a few videos of the car running.
Contact me if you would like more information.

$35,000
Car is located near Tampa FL

Thanks for the Ad!

1.jpg

2.jpeg

E3.jpg

12.jpg

Matt; can’t help but be amazed at how it came to have only 16k miles. Can you give us the back story?

Yeah sure, just what i have been told.
I am a guy that always says buy the car not the story.
Car was bought new by the Father for his 18 year old Son. Small town in KS (Dealership is still open today)
The kid didn't drive the car much wasn't his daily driver. Had the car until he died at 50 car had 13,000 miles on it. Set in a barn. Wife sold it to Husbands friend. He sold it to a collector in AZ, then went to MI then to NC then to me. Car now has 16 and change on it.

Paint looks pretty good, but definitely bumps and bruises. Apparently got damaged in shipping at some point and drivers door got a dent so part of the door was resprayed. Hard to tell I can't really see it, but I am sure some expert could.

Interior is very nice and pedals show very little wear. Dash shows no wear on it.
Car is very solid and tight.

I just drove it yesterday and rowed through the gears, fun, No PS or PB.
Funny note to me. The kids Dad must have just ordered it 3.23 Open! Come on Man!
2nd Note
When the car was on the way to the dealership the car was totaled when the transporter crashed. They had to order a duplicate. I have a copy of the order form for the first car!

Dart Dealership.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

15.jpg

Very interesting car. Good luck to you in selling it. I’d have been in the market if I hadn’t already spent so much on mine. It was stored forty years in a small garage but rust got to it.

Thanks Man!
You know the only reason I am selling it is because I am moving.
I really did not want to store the car.
I secured some storage so now who knows

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back