-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hotram03

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am toying with the idea of getting rid of 1 of my rides, its needs a full resto, motor is built already, I have installed some of the sheet metal on the car it still needs quarters, c-sectioning the trunk area(Have new trunk floor and extensions) Car is #'s matching motor & trans, C-7 with white tail stripe, I never have retitled car so it only shows 1 one owner as of now, factory 4-spd car with 64,000 and change on odometer(original miles) Car was rough and needs alot, I am not for sure on selling just trying to see if anybody is seriously interested if so we will talk. JC

Can you tell me what you are asking for the Dart. What color is the interior size of rear end 4 spd or auto pics or anything else you can add If I would happen to buy it I can haul it away Thanks Rick [email protected]

Sounds like a desirable car.

Good color and a 4 gear.

If you were closer I'd definitely be open to speaking with you about it. You really need to post pics of the car including any rust areas. Pics aren't generally good for seeing everything necessary, but, are better than a shot in the dark.

From a sum of the parts perspective, it's probably worth at least 3K+.

Post some pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back