-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
so I have had this car for some time haven't done much with it and I may consider selling it but I do not need to sell the car just makeing it clear.

1970 dodge dart sold new at Towson dodge I already replaced drivers floor all other floors are good and needed no work. has fiberglass front fenders has v8 k frame front disc brakes car will need a hood and front valance and probably one 1/4 panel trunk is solid frame rails are solid you will need to bring your own wheels and your own rear and Springs or for a additional 2000 I will include my super stock Springs and my Danna 60 410 Detroit locker with will wood disc brake conversion you couldt by this setup for 2k complete rear was built by Moser. as far as the inside it comes with new carpet needs install in black dash has been painted black has floor shift colum but no shifter is included i have documents for most parts orderd has a good build sheet saved clean tittle as well as some records from the early 70s I'm not pressed on selling it not really looking for a trade unless its a 55 coronet post car ...asking 3k for the car open to offers also I have a mild built 360 magnum that I can include and a new trans with reverse valve trans brake will only let them go with the car for extra

Car as it sits minus rear and Springs
3000obo
Car with rear and Springs 5000obo
Car with rear engine and trans 8000obo

post_image1.jpg

post_image8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back