-
Status
Not open for further replies.

A68DART360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
It has 6-cyl, 904, and a 7 1/4, p/s and drum brakes. Looks to be orig paint and interior. Has black rubber floormat in good shape. Front seat need reupholstered and the top of rear seat also. Headliner good. Needs dash pad redone. Gauges work. Runs great shifts good Doesn't overheat in out hot weather in the desert. Grille assy ingreat shape taillights great. Door panels good except for speakers in them no sagging. Starts right up with no problems. Stock wheels with dog dish hubcaps. Has dent right behind the gas cap that is fixable the drivers fender has dents running the full length of fender where the car rolled down the driveway and rubber against a block wall of mailboxes from what the previous owner told me. I would replace fender. It has a dent on the front valance below the bumper on drivers side. And it has one spot of rust on pass side of qtr panel in front of rear wheel. No other rust on car. Car located in so. Calif high desert of Hesperia. Asking $3,300 and open to offers don't be shy. Thanks in advance. Eddie

the paint is a little thin on the drivers side but thats the side where the dents are so I figured if someone fixes the dents then the paint could be redone.

I always look at high bidders with zero feed back as a bad sign. Car is cool looking except for the dents on drivers side.

the car is in descent shape and the dents are hardly noticeable becasue of the color when looking straight at it. I like the color combo and yeah, I hear you about that 0 feed back. I contacted the guy by phone and already discussed it with him. No problem. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back