1970 dodge dart thumb dial radio?

-

akehurst89

Reaction score
I have a 1970 dodge dart swinger that didn't have the factory radio in it so I bought a mopar thumbwheel radio at a swamp meet and the clear plastic part of the radio doesn't fit the whole in the dash,
It is to big. Is there a difference in the a-b body radios? Any help would be great. Really want to install the factory am radio.

I have a 1970 dodge dart swinger that didn't have the factory radio in it so I bought a mopar thumbwheel radio at a swamp meet and the clear plastic part of the radio doesn't fit the whole in the dash,
It is to big. Is there a difference in the a-b body radios? Any help would be great. Really want to install the factory am radio.

I believe that the B-body/C-body radios are bigger.

I did check and it is still in the dash. I don't know if it works or not. It came in the dash when I bought a front clip to repair the rust in my cuda. It is yours if you like for whatever shipping would cost

1969 dart radios have different mounting places than a 1970. the bottom plate needs a special nut for the right angle bracket and the front of the radio has an extra plate to mount to the dash. the dial has different wording. not a bolt in

I have the mounting plates and everything to set it up just not the right radio. PM me your info and I will pay for the shipping. Thanks!

-
Back