-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I know it's not a car but someone here might be interested.
My friend has a 1970,maybe a 71, shortbed dodge truck. Don't know what model yet. I will find out more in a few days. The body is in great shape, no rust to really speak of. Blue in color. Complete minus one tail light and the engine and trans.
He wants 1000.00. I will get pics on Sunday when he gets back in town. Figured I would try to sale it for him before it goes to ebag.
If you have any interest or want to give an offer on truck please let me know. I will update with pics or pm with email and I will send big pics.
thanks

Truck is located in Salida, Colorado.

I just read the ad there too. Your right, they don't hold back. I guess you should just give it to one of them for having to read your for sale ad. Whatever happened to just not responding if something was priced too high and you weren't interested anyway? If it's something you want and the price is too high, make an offer, otherwise stay out of it, the seller will figure it out.

Ahh, really I kinda asked for it. It's ok, I wouldn't know what the truck is worth if the people who use them didn't tell me what it's worth. Your right though, it is kinda up to the seller and the buyer as to what the price is really worth. It doesn't hurt me to hear the truth so really I am just glad to even be able to offer it up for sale to people other than my local community. Isn't the internet great?!.? I guess it would probably hurt if I was offering my own blood sweat and tears and nobody thought it was worth it. My cars are ugly but they sure do drive!

here are some pictures. The only rust I can find are the two pics here.

swept1.jpg

swept2.jpg

swept3.jpg

swept4.jpg

swept5.jpg

Hey gts340: Would you by any chance have any extra parts from your 68 GTX car?
Cuda hunter: I see it's a Gov truck meaning it has been maintained to death at some time in it's life but knowing whom ever would buy it would do an engine swap makes that issue irrelivant. Knowing what they go for in my area (So. Missouri) your buddy is not totally out of line on his price. He may be too far away for most folks but that always seems to be an issue. Good luck on your trying to help a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back