-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Duster 340 for sale. Have a Texas title for the car. No interior. It's a 340, 4 speed, 8 3/4, go wing car with a rallye dash, power steering, front disc brake car that was factory Vitamin C orange with black interior. **Does not come with the rear end or transmission as they were missing when I got the car.*** I used all AMD metal in the restoration.

The doors are laser straight and original to the car. I have installed both floor plans, passenger outer wheelhouse, and the passenger quarter panel. Also, it has a new trunk pan, trunk drop-offs, and tail pan with taillight mounts and the trunk latch panel installed. I patched some lower quarter rust on driver quarter as well. I replaced the lower back window frame as well. The original trunk lid was rusted around the outer lip so I found a replacement and drilled the holes for the go wing, original trunk lid stays with the car. 95% of the metal work is complete and all finished work is in epoxy primer.

I have the original numbers matching 340 engine to the car that was built back mostly stock. Block was sleeved back to standard bore with a new Eagle crank, rods, Crower cam, Cloyes timing set, aluminum rockers, and aluminum Edelbrock
intake. Car has original 340 exhaust manifolds that have been high temp coated, an aluminum water pump and an Edelbrock fuel pump. I have a new mini starter in the box that goes with the car.

Car had complete front suspension with Kelsey Hayes disc brake setup. I have everything and have powder coated the K frame, will include 1973 upper control arms, new large ball joints, and the original powder-coated and braced lower control arms. I also have both front/rear bumpers, the original Go Wing with mounting hardware, and the original rear back window.

New parts included: Back window rubber seal, rear quarter window seal, tail light seals, trunk seal, new OEM style 1973 spindles, and aluminum radiator.

********Car is currently on a body jig that goes with the car, I can help you load it as I have a forklift. *************

This is a solid Texas car that will make a great car for someone. Asking $8,000 OBO. Located 1 hour east of Dallas, Tx.

Duster-front-radiator-view_1.jpg

Duster-new-quarter-side-view_1.jpg

Duster-under-wheelhouse.jpg

Duster back filler panel.jpg

Duster new trunk pan.jpg

Duster tail panel.jpg

Duster fender tag.jpg

Duster new floor pan.jpg

Duster 340.jpg

Last edited:
You mentioned the car didnt come with interior assuming that means carpeting, seats, interior trim panels, etc… but do you have the dash and VIN tag, steering column?

You mentioned the car didnt come with interior assuming that means carpeting, seats, interior trim panels, etc… but do you have the dash and VIN tag, steering column?
Yep I have the dash with VIN , no steering column,no carpet. Doors have original glass that is in great shape. I have both quarter windows as well. I have the rear trim panels, pedal assembly, original power steering pump, alternator and brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back