Status
Not open for further replies.

A340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1970 DUSTER 340 4-SPEED

MATCHING NUMBERS-RESTORED TO ORIGINAL STOCK CONDITION-FENDER TAG & FACTORY BUILD SHEET INCLUDED

B-7 Blue with Black Bucket Seats & Interior that has had every nut and bolt removed and reassembled. The body was stripped and repainted in 2006. In 2009 and 2010 the following was completed on the car.

INTERIOR

New Windshield gasket installed along with new weather stripping for the rear side pop-out windows. Wiper Arm gaskets and new inside Firewall Insulation. Seat tracks rebuilt, New 80/20 carpeting, New Rear Package Shelf w/speaker holes, New headlight switch, Steering Column and Wheel rebuilt, Dash Gauges and lights all updated and rechromed. New Heater Core along with new hoses. All other weather stripping and gaskets replaced around doors, windows, Tail lights, Trunk, etc.

SUSPENSION

New wheel bearings, brake pads, rebuilt calipers, refinished rotors, new brake hoses(3), and new steel brake lines. New sway bar link pins and bushings, New Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends & Torsion Bar Bushings. K-Frame was removed and sandblasted. Rebuilt Steering Gear Box. New U-Joints, New XHD Mopar leaf springs, shackles, bushings and U-bolts. New Master Cylinder, New rear brake pads, wheel cylinders ,hardware, cables, etc. New brake drum, new BF Goodrich tires, trim rings, and lugs. New Gas Shocks all the way around, Wheels are painted the correct argent silver color. New Gas Tank and sending unit was also installed.

ENGINE

COMPLETELY REBUILT & BALANCED IN 2010: LESS THAN 1000 MILES:
Bored .020 over: New Pistons, Rings, Bearings, etc. Hardened Valve seats: Milled heads, Everything new! Including New Clutch & Pressure Plate & Exhaust System.

$25,000 obo Located in Baltimore OH

Attachments

• A1.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 1,809
  • A3.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 1,702
  • A4.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,314
  • A5.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 1,226
  • A6.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,225
  • D2.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 1,208
  • MVC-009S.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,211
  • MVC-008S.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,185
  • Trunk1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,163
Forgot to mention that the car now actually sits about 2" lower than what you see in the pictures. Took awhile for the new springs to settle. Had a new front alignment done this spring after the height was adjusted also. Selling due to possibly losing storage and interest is not as strong as used to be.

It's better to PM him with your phone number.

Click on his name and it will give you a drop down menu, select Private Message.

The problem with posting a phone number is that someone like me may have one to many beers. After that you may get a call at 3am from some drunk guy that wants to tell you how sexy he feels in his wife's fuzzy sweater and pantyhose.

I mean...... Some of the guys on here like my phone calls but others get a little put off. At least one guys wife loves and expects my 3am call every Thuseday night.

It's better to PM him with your phone number.

Click on his name and it will give you a drop down menu, select Private Message.

The problem with posting a phone number is that someone like me may have one to many beers. After that you may get a call at 3am from some drunk guy that wants to tell you how sexy he feels in his wife's fuzzy sweater and pantyhose.

I mean...... Some of the guys on here like my phone calls but others get a little put off. At least one guys wife loves and expects my 3am call every Thuseday night.

That's the best reason I've heard yet not to post phone numbers. :thumrigh: LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back