-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jfarr1970

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well documented former drag car in New England. Have all documentation including window sticker, build sheet, original matching #'s 340. Recently bead blasted top to bottom, inside & out and put in epoxy primer. Have all parts except radiator, radio and driveshaft. Car has bucket seats, sport dash, shark tooth grille, disc brakes. Rear glass still has win stickers from Lebanon Valley dragway, and Englishtown. Need floors, trunk floor, body work and paint. Frame rails, torque box, doors in great shape. Again, well documented piece of nostalgia. Price reduced to $3995.

Hey "jfarr1970" hows it goin? You called me yesterday about the parts for this car. Glad to see you found this web site. Guys, I know this car , and it belonged to a buddy of mine for many years. It was an awsome car in its day. Good luck with the sale.

I looked at this duster.
Its a nice project.
Has a perfect shark grill.
#s match and window sticker are $$$$

ya, I used to ride around Winsted in the early eighties with Lou, and Rose, in that car. That thing was fast, especially with the 5:13 gears....LOL ! I think thats why I love dusters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back