Status
Not open for further replies.

ridesunlimited

jbs rides unlimited
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a real 70 FM3 Duster 340 w/ its original #s matching block. It is 1 of 9 know real pink 340 Dusters made. It is a SOLID California car that needs full restoration. It is missing a lot of parts. It does have the Rallye dash w/ tach in it. Its a cool optioned car fm3 w/ black bucket console interior, black stripes, manual steering and manual disc brakes and auto trans. The floors are great w original paint still on them and I cant find a pin hole in them. The car was rear ended at some time and has had the trunk floor, tail light panel and rt quarter panel replaced in the past and the left side sill needs to be installed. The metal was off a rustfree California donor car. The doors are original and 1 fender was replaced due to damage. I still have the original which will go w/ the car. The 8.75 rear still has the factory markings on it. The wheel houses are original and great. The rear rails are stright so it must have been bumped up high. The car is missing its trans, console, door panels , rear seat, shifter, driveshaft, engine components except block, pistons rods and X heads are there. Other things I know mising are the radiator, rear window, front bumper and brackets. The car does still have its original fender tag and clean clear California title. It is a rolling body that needs complete resto. This would make somebody a awesome project thats worth a ton when finished. I know Im forgetting a bunch of stuff so please ask questions if you are seriously interested. Do not waste my time or yours if you do not have intentions of buying this car. I am pricing the car at $7900 which is a firm price. If it does not sell I will keep it and have it done over the next winter. This is not a fire sale, I would just like to see someone get it going before I can. Any questions Thanks, Jeff The car is located in Channahon Il which is right near Joliet Il and about 35 miles southwest of Chicago.

ertwertwert.jpg

dfhgwerth.jpg

4562456425.jpg

56u356u356.jpg

fgjefjtryj.jpg

fjeyjtyje.jpg

rjrjwrt.jpg

3462134yt345y.jpg

fgjeyjetyujety.jpg

gerg.jpg

Yes it is. The guy I bought it from gave me the sections from the old quarters to change the marker lights out. Ive seen it done but personally I was going to buy a set of AMD quarters for it and cut the rt one off and replace both of them. The nice thing is the wheel houses are good as well as the trunk floor and dropoffs.

just out of curiosity,those numbers on the block, have they been restamped? or is it a horrible factory job?

That's the same Duster, that is advertised on Pantherpink.com?

My breakdown for FM3 340 Duster for 1970 shows; 24,817 total, 11,008 with auto trans.

1.9% of production was FM3 Moulin Rouge, for a total of 209 units.
Which is a really low number in itself.

Your fender tag shows a very nicely optioned car.
Buckets, console, deluxe woodgrain interior, dual painted racing mirrors (dr.remote), drip rail mouldings, stripes (side and rear).
I'm decoding it as black/white bucket seats "L6XW", which is kinda odd.

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks again !!! I know I should have posted the pics of the fender tag for everyone to decode or should have just typed it out for everyone to read. It would be a awesome car done and you wouldnt have to worry about seeing another one similar to it !!!

That's "Panther Pink" right? The first time I saw a car that was that colour was a 69 Dart Swinger with a black vinyl top on the BCTV news.

yea, i apoligize if you thought that i was insinuating something. i was not, in any shape or form.; i have seen it before on a car that i had, and couldn't sell it cause everyone said that the guy i bought it from messed with the numbers, and lookked identical to that. thank you

No actually I didnt take it that way at all. Alot of people dont realize how crude most of these things were stamped until you blow the pic up 10-20 times the size to really see it. Thanks again !!!

That's the same Duster, that is advertised on Pantherpink.com?

My breakdown for FM3 340 Duster for 1970 shows; 24,817 total, 11,008 with auto trans.

1.9% of production was FM3 Moulin Rouge, for a total of 209 units.
Which is a really low number in itself.

those numbers are for cars sold in the USA, Canada and export cars arent included in that number.

those numbers are for cars sold in the USA, Canada and export cars arent included in that number.[/QUOT

Those numbers are for built units, not sold units and they do reflect Canada and Export.

The % is for total production.

Are you saying there's more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back