Not open for further replies.

dddDuster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Duster for sale along with a ton of spare parts. Car is a 198 CID (rare!!! LOL) slanty with 3 spd. Parts include many many interior parts, Ralleye dash and frame, bare 340, with J heads, crank, etc. Appears to be a Colorado car, very little rust, just the spare tire well and small rust on both front quarters. Looks like someone repaired some rust spots on the rear quarters.
IMG_1526.JPG
IMG_1527.JPG
IMG_1528.JPG
IMG_1529.JPG

Three speed on the column or floor?

198 still intact?

Numbers matching?

Fender tag photo?

Three speed on the column or floor?

198 still intact?

Numbers matching?

Fender tag photo?

TA- ''tis a 3 on the tree, 198 runs fine, I drove it out into the driveway to take the pics, should match numbers, not a clue where the VIN gets stamped on a slant, can check if you do. Attaching fender tag photo.
Cheers
Tim

TA- ''tis a 3 on the tree, 198 runs fine, I drove it out into the driveway to take the pics, should match numbers, not a clue where the VIN gets stamped on a slant, can check if you do. Attaching fender tag photo.
Cheers
Tim
Whoops, here are the tags!
IMG_1530.JPG
IMG_1531.JPG

Sounds great so far.

Engine VIN would be on the passenger side of the block towards the rear, on a flat pad under the rear spark plug.

I have not looked for a partial VIN on an A903 transmission before, but I would check the passenger side of the gearbox first.

Thanks!

Thanks! I have a thing for original 1970 3 speed cars. I'll message you with my email address.

Thanks! I have a thing for original 1970 3 speed cars. I'll message you with my email address.

The engine is definately numbers matching, too dark to see transmission, will have a look tomorrow, but from the looks, nothing has moved since 1970!
Cheers,
Tim

IMG_1535.JPG
IMG_1536.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back