1970 Duster gas tank

-

mrtires24

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good place for a good price on a gas tank for my 70 duster.

I am up in canada (30 mins) from the boarder. The cheapest I can find locally is $400. but I have found a couple in the states for $186+shipping.

can anyone recomend anything near washington ( bellingham ) or a anything?

Thanks

Phil

Isn't there a company that manufactures them in Canada? I"m not sure of the name, maybe Quanta or something like that?

Item number: 150234696791

Don't know how much help this is. E-bag item. Seller is located in U.S.,but the tank is Canadian made. $149.95 buy it now.
Good luck,Dave

Item number: 150234696791

Don't know how much help this is. E-bag item. Seller is located in U.S.,but the tank is Canadian made. $149.95 buy it now.
Good luck,Dave

I saw that too, and I have been trying to find out where the manufactureer. is located.

Thanks for your info everyone...keep it coming. $150 is the cheapest yet. :)

I can get the sending unit locally for about $80

Phil

did you try canadian Tire?

No I have not. I have tried Lordco, T&T gasoline alley, and the internet. I am waiting to here back from gasoline alley. I didn't think it would be worth my time to call crapy tire.

I'll try them tomarrow, and let everyone know.

Isn't there a company that manufactures them in Canada? I"m not sure of the name, maybe Quanta or something like that?

quanta is in the USA and is $219.

not that I have anything against the states, but if I could buy it locally it would be better.

As it stands I will probably buy it through my souther brother ( USA )

Phil

Then check the sending unit as well: $65-74... depending on the outlet... but there might be a slight problem with the readings on your fuel gauge. Nothing that a resistor in parallel or in series can't solve, speaking of which, I have not fixed mine yet, hmm I must do something in the next days!

Then check the sending unit as well: $65-74... depending on the outlet... but there might be a slight problem with the readings on your fuel gauge. Nothing that a resistor in parallel or in series can't solve, speaking of which, I have not fixed mine yet, hmm I must do something in the next days!

thanks alot for the help, I have orderd the tank and sending unit to my door for $359.

Thanks alot guys.

PS didn't bother trying canadian tire, I have never found anything cheaper their. no offence

Phil

-
Back