1970 Duster on Seattle CL, very clean -$4000

-
That is super cool...don't need a Duster, don't need a Duster! :)

I would deal on that car if it wasn't so far away. I'm am looking for that exact kind of thing. 1970-1972 duster in that condition. Rock solid. Too bad it was so far away

Wow! I paid $2400 for a super clean 70 duster but this one needs much less body work and appears to be original. Mine did come with a 340 with X heads, an A833, and 3.23 Sure Grip 8.75! Looks real solid if you have a drivetrain looking for a home....or just drive the old girl!

That is a very clean '70 Duster. It even has the original trunk mat!

I will actually be in that town (or very close, in Westport) this weekend visiting my mom.

Be happy to look at it for anyone who would like me to. Let me know

man i would buy it right now if i was not on the other side of the country.damn nice

Shipping would only be $1000.
But what is throwing me off is the 36K miles with saggy suspension, but the drivers seat is not tore.
Look closely at the doors, because it looks like both sides are dented in.

i like it. about 10 years ago i got out bid on ebay for the same car but brown on tan for......$850. still regret not putting down a higher bid.

Yes the car appears to be in pretty good condition, but I would caution that Aberdeen is pretty near the ocean, and their may be a bit of corrosion where you wouldn't expect to normally find it. Not trying to knock the car, just something to consider.

Shipping would only be $1000. But what is throwing me off is the 36K miles with saggy suspension, but the drivers seat is not tore. Look closely at the doors, because it looks like both sides are dented in.

Front bench seat has been recently professionally recovered and dash has a crack.

-
Back