-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70 mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
We are selling our 1970 Duster because we are just out of space. Originally a 318 car (edited, was corrected). This car is pretty solid. Asking $1200. We bought the car as a project car, and it was partially disassembled. It needs some body work, needs small patches on both rear quarters behind tires (one side worse than other). Front fenders are great. Hood has minor surface rust on underside . Trunk lid in great shape. Roof is absolutely solid. Floors are solid for the most part with surface rust, MAYBE a pin hole or two in trunk pan where spare tire goes. Doors are solid. Body lines up nicely and hinges are in good working order. This car is disassembled, on a body dolly we built for it, and ready for blasting. We have many of the original parts of the car....interior, mirrors, light assemblies, glass etc. (seats did not come with the car when we bought it, but we have benches for it- both need re-covering). New gasket for rubber for windshield. All the trim seems to be there plus extra. We know we do NOT have...drive shaft, front windshield, trans crossmember. Includes a 360 motor needing to be rebuilt, 727 transmission (also prob need rebuild), as well as 8 3/4 rear center chunk (orig rear end included). It is a great solid start for a '70 Duster project. This car has a clear title and it is in hand. Prefer to sell the entire car. It's just too good of a body to cut up. We are located in SW Louisiana. We can provide further info, just ask! More pics available.

***Will throw in 440 motor, complete carb to pan, factory steel crank , was still running when removed. We just need these to move, shop has no more room.

***Will consider trades for running complete chevy 350 motor. Partial trades considered for nice set of wheels with small chevy five bolt pattern

Attachments

• car resized.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 822
Lowered price .....1000 with 440 engine 800 without.....have more pic avail upon request. Need to move this car. Thanks

It's enough to make a man cuss. If it was in Ohio it would be 4 grand!

Around here about 2000 or so usually. I am out of space and cant seem to find the time either. I'd rather sell it to someone for less that will do something with it than let it sit in the shop forever.

i wish i negotiated a clause with my boss that anytime a deal comes up outa state i aint gonna be here! uncleted is right it would be 4 grand. i saw a 71 scamp yesterday, a driver but needing work guy was askin 10 grand !!! the earosmith song DREAM ON came to mind

I'll move some things around by wed and post pics of the doors bumpers, etc.
Hopefully I can get this one moved out soon. Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back