-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MICHAEL HAYES

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a usable trunk lid for 1970 Duster project I had sitting since 1992. My lid is rusted on the inside & not usable. Please let me know of someone that might have one. Thanks for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all flat. and they all have the inner holes for a spoiler. The ribbed are for 72 - 76. The price depends on the condition of what we find. I know there are some in the race car trailers and some on cars that are here. $50 to $200 depending on the condition bring cash. All parts are usable and in good condition kept inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all flat. and they all have the inner holes for a spoiler. The ribbed are for 72 - 76. Call me at 610-533-9917. The price depends on the condition of what we find. I know there are some in the race car trailers and some on cars that are here. $50 to $200 depending on the condition bring cash. All parts are usable and in good condition kept inside. You can call me at 610-533-9917 Steve
going away for a couple days. I will call next week. Do you have duster stuff as in I might need some other things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back