-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastfish1967

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out what's left of a 70 Duster. Good tinted glass all around. Windshield and rear glass stainless trim also good. Good R/S door but has 73 door on D/S that is also good. Car is a non AC smallblock with auto. Has other good parts. Send PM. I'm not on the computer every day. Thanks ! Norm

Parting out what's left of a 70 Duster. Good tinted glass all around. Windshield and rear glass stainless trim also good. Good R/S door but has 73 door on D/S that is also good. Car is a non AC smallblock with auto. Has other good parts. Call or PM. I'm not on the computer every day. Thanks! 229-425-7472
Norm
how much for the windshield shipped to 32905 florida ?

It will be this weekend before I can pull the windshield and then Monday before I can get a shipping quote. Where in FL. are you located?

i am looking for the back glass but i have a 73 would it fit you know?

Hood latch, support and filler panel is still on both the 70 and 73 Dusters. I will get back on here tonight or tomorrow with pics and price. Thanks!
Norm

All the stainless on the 73 Duster is good but the bottom corners of front windshield are missing. The 70 Duster has good stainless all around complete. Will get pics and post them on here. I will need emails sent to me with shipping address or pics pm'd to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back