-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Many on here have seen this car before when Slappy was selling it. I traded him for it last winter but now I have fallen into a rare 1970 383 4spd Barracuda that I was unable to say no to. So this car is back on the market. Slappy said it best so a lot of this post is copied from his. Here is some basic info on the car. I have a clean Colorado title. Almost everything on this car has been redone, restored or replaced.

Engine: 360, lunaticam, edelbrock carb and intake, mopar performance valve covers, air cleaner andignition, holley manual billet fuel pump, summit headers, wizzard cooling radiator,billet pullies, chrome brackets.

Transmission: 727, rebuilt with red eagle clutches, kevlar bands, stockconvertor.

Body: laser straight. Appears to have original quarters and trunk pan, frontfloors have been changed, go-wing, dual scoops, all trim nice, window sealsnew, all new ball joints, frt calipers , hoses and backing plates new, justaligned, excellent sharkstooth grille, newer shocks (air in rear), rechromedbumpers, new wheel well trim, new fuel tank and sending unit.

Exhaust: dynomax mufflers, stock tips

interior: custom seats, legendary door panels, Tuff wheel, aftermarket underdash gauges and tach, new interior door and window handles, new quarter glasslatches, new carpet, (front female ends of seatbelts are not in car but I havea set)

No smoke. Car has manual discbrakes, manual steering. Speedo and fuel gauge are inaccurate. Im sure there ismore I could say but pm me your email address and phone number if you areinterested. This car is located in Aurora, Colorado. I am looking for $13,000, send me your email for more pictures if you are interested.
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Duster1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 2,287
  • Duster2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,271
  • Duster18.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2,270
  • Duster23.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 2,233
I see a lot of views but not a whole lot of interest. Maybe the price is a little high for a non real 340 car, it seemed like a good price to me and is less than I have in it. Or maybe the times are just tough for everyone right now.

Anyway, maybe it's time for me to add the ol' "obo" to the new lower price of $12,000. I am not unreasonable but I would like to get as much of my investment back as possible.

Also may consider some trades. I'm not sure what would spark my interest but I do have a really nice fresh 340 drive train just waiting to go into something.

I am just wondering if you could tell me where you got those spark plug wire retainers? Who makes them? I really like them and I think they would help keep plug wires away from headers. thanks

I am just wondering if you could tell me where you got those spark plug wire retainers?

I wish I could tell you about them but I don't know, they were on the car when I got it. You might check with Slappy here on FABO, he is who I got the car from. He's a good guy and will help if he can.

I wanted this car when it was for sale the first time, and I still want it, but just dont have the funds available right now.

Damn !

I am just wondering if you could tell me where you got those spark plug wire retainers? Who makes them? I really like them and I think they would help keep plug wires away from headers. thanks

Used to be my car. They are made by RMS and available through summit

Wow that is a super clean car wish i had the money someone will get a great deal.!

Nice.... GLWS. If I did not have so many cars already id be all over it

Nice car. I am in the market for a clean A-Body but live in Ontario, Canada. The shipping would kill me to get it here:banghead:

I think you need a really nice Vert for that 340 drivetrain...wanna trade?

Attachments

• 65 DartDriver Side_comp2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,298
There has been some interest but the car is still for sale. I've done a little more work to the car since this post. The fuel gauge works now as does the speedometer. In fact I've installed a much nice instrument cluster, wood grain, round gauges. I've installed the missing seat belts and replaced the worn out speaker with a new one. The radio also went to the shop and had some work done to it. I also replaced the right front wheel because it was slightly bent and wouldn't balance.

I drove the car about 120 miles this last weekend including one show. It was a lot of fun.:burnout:

Sweet duster for the price. Not to degrade the car but those front seat covers are a bit too much. I'll bet it would sell quicker if it had stock seat covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back