-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swinger340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
My father has decided to sell his 1970 340 4 speed F8 Dark green Valiant Duster. Green bench seat interior car as well. Nice running #s 340 in the car, #s tranny, #s radiator, even has the correct fan and shroud. Over all very solid car. Have fender tag, but not the build sheet. Car needs a few small patches (trunk, rear floor pan, and rocker) all very small patches. Very complete car. It is currently partially disassembled. Was being driven rite up till couple yrs ago when the paint was supposed to happen. Was in process of being patched and painted. Body man got sick car has just been setting in the garage. Dad has switched directions and is in process of buying a 68 GTS. He said $7500 will own the car. #s matching 340s in a 4 speed cars seem to be far and few. Sorry no pics rite this second, but they are in the making. Maine is a non title state on older Vehicles, but a title can be acquired easily if you are in a state that requires one. Best way to get pics or more info is to contact John @ 207-212-9561.

Many have received pics by contacting my Father direct. Do like others and contact my father. # posted above, if you lost it in your PMs. Not 100% sure if car is even still available. Last I knew he had 2 people interested from here and one local. I have not been to his house in quite some time. Makes more sense to me to have people interested contact him and get all the info/pics they need direct from seller.

could you post if this car has sold? or pm me. interested in what it sells for, I Purchased a numbers matching 1970 340 4 spd duster last year with tag and sheet, and wondering what this one sells for....sounds in similar condition to mine.

please don't pm me asking if i will sell mine, its not for sale.

Thanks

could you post if this car has sold? or pm me. interested in what it sells for, I Purchased a numbers matching 1970 340 4 spd duster last year with tag and sheet, and wondering what this one sells for....sounds in similar condition to mine.

please don't pm me asking if i will sell mine, its not for sale.

Thanks

He has had all kinds of people who say they want it for $7500, but seems to be all talk so far. No sense in anyone wasting there time offering any less. $7500 is rock bottom. Car is far from a parts car but it could be parted out to get $7500. Nice running 340, 4 speed set up, 8 3/4 posi. rust free fenders, doors, hood, trunk, #s radiator and shroud, interior, glass, and then a solid race shell. Next stop is my garage. I say fix it and then sell it for 20k in Carlisle. Screw the tire kicking dreamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back