1970 Gull Wing spoiler OEM Part number?

-

sabre67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi all im looking for the OEM part number for the 1970 gull wing spoiler, also what was the fender tag code for this option? Thanks sabre67:thankyou:

If you are looking for a true (1 year only) 1970 spoiler, that would be a Go Wing.
Gull Wings came out in 1971

Early 71 came with go wings also. not just a one year only.

I'm not going to doubt that. If Chrysler had extra go wings sitting around, they were going to use them. Most people wouldn't know the difference anyway. Chrysler's job was to build cars, and get them out the door, $.
But the general rule of thumb is:
70- Go Wing
71-on Gull Wing

On a side note, there was 2 J81 code options:
1970 J81 "Rear Spoiler" (Go Wing).
1971 J81 "Aerodynamic Rear Spoiler" (Gull Wing).

Google is not my friend lol been searching for an hour cant find the part numbers anywhere:BangHead: frustrating taking a break ill try later. Thanks for your help

Ok...Fine. :)
Are you looking for a reproduction of the wing ?
Looking for a Go Wing or Gull Wing ?

just want the factory oem part numbèrs to compare to a couple of factory wings ìm trying to research thanks

A. Go to MyMopar.com and download the 70-71 parts book
B. Scroll to the body section find illustration of car with said option, note part type code.
C. Scroll further back to text section for that part type code to find part number.

Not trying to be a jerk, just I would have to open the PDF that I downloaded to find the number that I have no reason to know.

Alan

PS It probably took longer for me to type this post than it did to look it up, done doing other peoples work, time to educate.

-
Back