Status
Not open for further replies.

Raupleminze

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,

My brother has a 1970 340 for sale that was removed from a 1970 Duster. We heard the engine run 5-6 years ago before we pulled it and according to the receipts it was rebuilt in 1981-82. Engine has been garage kept for the past 6 years and turns over by hand. It has a edelbrock performer intake and M/T valve covers on top of J casting heads. Castings on heads are 3418915, one has a date of 04 2 70, the other is hard to distinguish. Block castings are 5-8-70 and 2780930-340-6. It also has a distributor and balancer. According to the previous owner it has 80,000 on the rebuild but I think I would go through it. Nothing makes any noise when turned over. When rebuilt receiepts state the block was cleaned and bored, TRW pistons, rings, and oil pump installed. Rods and crank reused. Cam card states its a Crower Cam Part. #31242. Included in the sale is a set of 68 340 valve covers, valve cover gaskets, intake gaskets, and a misc engine gasket set, water pump pulley, crank pulley, new water pump, and a box of misc parts. I can provide pictures upon request and should have the rebuild details up soon. Could be a perfect motor for your build or restoration. $750 PM for details. Item for pick up only, will not ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back