-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tbrannigan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Plum Crazy Dart Swinger 340 4 speed: We are moving so I need to thin the herd. This is an absolutely beautiful 100% matching numbers car. I purchased this car out of a collection a couple of years ago where it sat for years unused because it was just too nice to drive.

When I got the car to CT I had Bill Fioretti in Hamden CT go through it front to back to ensure there were absolutely NO issues. The car checks out even better than it looks and it looks perfect! I know it is risky making a statement like this to a community of experts like the folks on this site, but it is truly one of the nicest examples on the planet.

The car is heavily documented including the ownership history since new. Those of you who attend MOPAR events will recognize the car from some significant regional wins it has had. The car has been the subject of multiple magazine stories and turns heads where ever it goes. I am confident staying the paint is the best you will have ever seen. Even the jack has been faithfully restored.

The mileage is estimated to be just fewer than 45K based on the documented ownership history and it looks better now than it did when it left the factory. The underside is as clean as the top

Presently it is sitting on new radial tires but I have the original Polyglass tires as well. In the photos you will notice that the master cylinder is not original, however I have the original in a box. Everything on this car is gorgeous.

If you want the best of the best this is the one. The car is in Westport CT and inspections are welcome. I have a modest collection of cars and this one by far gets the most attention when we take it out. I know you guys "get it" and I hope you enjoy the photos. PS: I have some better high resolution photos but the files are too large to post. If interested I can forward.
Asking $35K
Thanks! Terry

Attachments

• 1one.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 2,675
  • 2Hood.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2,578
  • 4Dart inside.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 2,579
  • 5Manifold.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 2,521
  • Over head from porch.JPG