[FOR SALE] 1970 Plymouth 340 Duster 3-speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a pretty solid original 340 3-speed Duster. Will need completely restored,but is mostly complete. Has a non numbers matching 70 340 with a casting date of 3-5-70. Includes 3 speed and bellhousing as well. Engine has been sitting in a barn for years and does not turn over. The body on the car is pretty solid. Trunk floor is solid even in the spare tire well. Passenger floor pans are solid but the drivers foot wells have been cut out and need patch panels. Car has recently had both rear quarters replaced. Has 8 3/4 rear end, but does not currently have a third member installed. Car is a factory bucket seat car and the seats are included but need re done. Original F8 green car with black stripes and interior. Car is also a factory tach car, but it is missing. I have a clear Kansas title for this car as well. All glass is in good shape. Will make someone a great project car. Asking $5000 obo. May consider trades for 62-70 B body and 70-74 E body cars or parts or 426 Hemi parts. I have several 8 3/4 third members that could be purchased separately for this car. If you have any questions please let me know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 715
I know it's against the rules here to step on the "for sale" threads so please forgive me, but a 70' F8 car is my favorite "A" body. Good luck with the sale, and I hope someone works a deal with you on this car.....

I'd love to see it brought back to it's glory from the 70's like this one.....just wish I was in a position or had the $$$ to do a deal.

Attachments

• 221.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 677
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back