-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1swingin"dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1970 plymouth barracuda i bought on 4ebo. Its an originally rally red with rubber bumpers. It had a 318 auto on the colum. I installed a restored floor shift colum and have all the parts and hardware to switch it to a floor shift including a 70 shifter. It has a new headliner installed,new legendary seat covers,goodmark fenders,gilled rocker moldings. I stripped the engine conpartment and sprayed it with an epoxy primer and shot it in tx9 black. The doors are in decent shape. It has a nice rally hood. The floors and grill are in decent shape. I traded it for my dart and i made a fatal mistake. I want another a body. The car will need quarters,outer wheel houses and trunk extensions. The car was for sale for 9k and i invested about 2 k into it. Iam willing to cut my losses and let it go for 8k. It has factory power disk brakes and would be a relatively easy resto. Iam also interested in trading for 67,68,69 darts or valiants. I prefer post cars but beggers cant be choosers! Iam located in south jersey. Delivery is available with in reason. shoot me an email at [email protected] or pm me here. I will post pics this weekend. My number is 856 803 8128. Iam laid off so call anytime! Thanks guys! I forgot to mention i have a fresh 360 with j heads,dual plane intake,340 cam,2600 stall converter,rebuilt 727 with raybestos blue clutches, and a mopar performance 484 cam. The engine was rebuilt about 20k ago as was the trans. I have a set of hooker headers to go with it. Its a nice reliable street engine. I will sell the whole package for 8k! I will garuntee the drivetrain as long as you dont hit it with a 300 shot of nitrous! Thanks again for looking

The car is still posted for sale under 1970 barracuda original rubber bumper car by moparkid65. I guess he never unposted it. They dont do it justice but it will give you something to look at. Its pretty solid and the price is right.

my email is being stupid but if you want pics just pm me your email and i will get them to you

Man that Dart you had was nice! I was serious about it this past summer when we exchanged some Emails but I could not deal my 65 so I put some more money in it. I feel for ya , cant belive you got hornswaggled. Tell the guy you want your Dart back. (or else) 8)

There is not or else..

The car was traded in a as is trade on both halfs. The motor in the cuda sounded good but is it the way we got the car. I was told by the owner before i bought the cuda from it was rebuilt 10 years ago. I never did anything to the cuda but put the fenders on............ The dart was offered to my for trade... every chance to look the cuda over top to bottom was giving I had nothing to hide.

And also if I had any idea there was a problem with the motor I would have not offered to buy it back cause the cuda was supposed to get a 440-6 and was told there was no need for the 340

Iam not worried about it. Its water under the bridge. Good luck with the 65.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back