-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tallzag

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a 1970 Plymouth Duster in high impact paint EV2 Tor Red. Well optioned car from the factory with black vinyl top, bucket seats, AC, AM radio, small bolt pattern rallye wheels and gold Duster package. No engine or transmission but a nice solid roller. Has some "pine needle" rust so trunk lid and hood have some under side rust but frame rails, floor pans and trunk are all very solid. Somebody swapped out the interior for a bench seat at some point. Looks like it's been a northwest car most of it's life. Shipping is a lot cheaper than rust repair! Located in Olympia, Washington and asking $4k for it. Have lots of contacts for shipping so let me know if you want to get a quote for shipping.

IMG_4583.JPG

IMG_4578.JPG

IMG_4579.JPG

IMG_4580.JPG

IMG_4581.JPG

IMG_4582.JPG

IMG_4584.JPG

IMG_4585.JPG

IMG_4586.JPG

IMG_4587.JPG

Shoot me a message with your best cash price. I'm 2hrs north of you in Arlington and if this car is as solid as you say it is, I may roll my 73 out of the shop and roll this one in.

I'm out. Got too much done on the '73 this past weekend to start all over again.... lol

Really wish I saw this a few weeks ago before I started. Looks like a heck of a start to a build.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back