-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1973DartSport

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale: 1970 plymouth duster. Located in Hebron, Maine.

Extremely solid southern car with all original sheet metal. New paint and stripe kit. Paint is nice except for a few very small nicks in passenger's side sail panel. New rechromed front and rear bumpers. 318 V8 Runs but needs finishing. Looks like it was originally a standard shift car but now has an automatic. The floor hump has been welded over. This is not a turn key car. Carb needs rebuild. Motor may need work. Driveshaft in trunk. Needs radiator and alternator installed. Have most of the parts. Two tone black and white interior. White bench seats in great shape. Black dash pad in excellent shape. Car looks really nice and would be very easy to finish with mostly mechanical work needed. I bought this car as pictured so I don't know anything about it's past except that it came from South Carolina 5+ years ago. Price is $5,000 cash firm, no trades. If it doesn't sell I'll keep it and and finish it.

Also available at an additional cost: Very low millage 360 engine with weiand aluminum intake and edelbrock 4bbl carb. Also, A-body 8 3/4 rear axle housing. Will not sell separately from car unless car sells first.

duster.jpg

Image00001.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Nice car....seems like a very reasonable price!

Thanks. The only reason I'm trying to sell it is because I'm about to buy a house and the extra cash could help fix some things it needs. Like I said though, if I can't get $5,500 out of it I'll just keep it and fix it. I have a large garage so it will always stay inside.

That ChallengerGary's old car?

I don't think this car is Challenger Gary's but good catch !

He is in Texas, as i recall, and he creates Mopar stripes and graphics packages. He does an excellent job on those packages!

Excellent catch because Challenger Gary's car was re-painted the same (or close to the same) color!

One other tidbit...Gary's car was a /6 1971?

This is a NICE CAR too, and best of luck with the sale!

For sale: 1970 plymouth duster. Located in Hebron, Maine.

Extremely solid southern car with all original sheet metal. New paint and stripe kit. Paint is nice except for a few very small nicks in passenger's side sail panel. New rechromed front and rear bumpers. 318 V8 Runs but needs finishing. Looks like it was originally a standard shift car but now has an automatic. The floor hump has been welded over. This is not a turn key car. Carb needs rebuild. Motor may need work. Driveshaft in trunk. Needs radiator and alternator installed. Have most of the parts. Two tone black and white interior. White bench seats in great shape. Black dash pad in excellent shape. Car looks really nice and would be very easy to finish with mostly mechanical work needed. I bought this car as pictured so I don't know anything about it's past except that it came from South Carolina 5+ years ago. Price is $5,000 cash firm, no trades. If it doesn't sell I'll keep it and and finish it.

Also available at an additional cost: Very low millage 360 engine with weiand aluminum intake and edelbrock 4bbl carb. Also, A-body 8 3/4 rear axle housing. Will not sell separately from car unless car sells first.

Is this car still for sale ?

"220, 221 whatever it takes." No, but I know a guy named "Punky Roberts who is a mechanic in Ewing Mo. Is it the same guy? I see you are from Athens, is the Parthenon still standing or did they turn it into a gyro place?:joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back