1970 Plymouth Duster (under 51,000 Miles)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MillerTime

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale 1970 Plymouth Duster - All Original - 225/6 Under 51,000 Miles or 151,000 miles. Don't know if it rolled over or not. More info below...

Car is located in Los Angeles, Ca. 91411

Asking price $3500 obo

Check out the pics and send me a PM for any info or to set up a time to come out and check out the car.

Usual rust on floorpan, otherwise in great shape.
Runs, just needs new water pump.

He just found out his lady is pregnant with his 3rd kid, so he's looking to sell it to get ready for the new addition to the family.

Speedo_zps96049e43.jpg

Profile_zpsb75463a5.jpg

Fendertag_zpsadeaa6ac.jpg

Engine_zps69a4b176.jpg

Driverseat_zpsb5ac8e3b.jpg

3qtrrear_zpsf828cc9e.jpg

3qtrmirror_zps5efef830.jpg

Are you sure that its not 151,000? Just curious because it looks rough for 50k

Posted this for a friend who does not have the internet. As far as he was told when he bought the car, he is the 3rd owner. The original owner was in the military and the car sat in the garage 11 months out of the year, and after he was discharged, the car sat for 20 years, and after he died the car sat for another few years till my buddy bought it. He can't afford to restore it now that he has kid #3 on the way...

wow

whats the trunk and frame rails look like?

Inside of the trunk and frame rails look good. There was a little bondo work on the rear bodyline (between the taillights) and the again, the floorpan would need to be cut out and and patched but thats pretty standard these days...

51,000 or 151,000 miles; $3800 is a good deal for a complete car thats straight and pretty much runs... Imo

it would be a good deal for me if i could it back to N.Y for a total price of $3000.00.(car and shipping cost ) thats my luck too far away

What makes you sure that the odometer has never rolled over? Just ignoring the rest of the car and looking at the brake pedal alone leads me to believe the car doesn't have 51,000 miles.

Again, not sure, just going by what he was told about the first owner being a career man in the military and only driving the car about one month a year for something like 25 years or so until he retired and after that it was only driven local to the store, church, etc. After he passed the car sat for a few years and a couple more after my buddy bought it.

I think my buddy didn't really understand about the roll-over and was just going by what the odo actually read...

def needs alot of tlc but like you said- a running duster is worth some money. Hope it goes to someone that wont cut it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back