Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparman143

Donny
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Alright guys, up for sale is my baby. it's a 1970 plymouth duster, it's got a brand new 408" stroker motor making between 400 and 500 hp, backed up by a race built 727 transmission, and followed by a 4:10 geared posi 8 3/4. i've had the car since i was 15 when i bought it on ebay. the car has only 3.4 miles on the street (i have the cluster to prove it). the car comes with and interesting history and i'd be willing to tell you if you ask. i was in the middle of rebuilding it when i had some very unfortunate circumstances hit me. i'd also like to add that the car has absolutely no rust! i'll do my best to list what i have done and all the parts and accessories that come with the car as there are many. Please understand i'm am teetering on the idea of selling her, this is my life in the form of a car and this is my last resort. but if the right offer comes along, i might just take it. the first pix are from when i first bought the car and the ones in primer are the most recent i have of her. i can produce more pix upon request...

the car comes with

- a 20 gallon fuel cell
- 2 5-point racing harnesses
- lokar e-brake and cable
- billet aluminum dash (powder coated wrinkle black)
- 10 stewart warner maximum performance guages
- full 3" exhaust with cut-outs, x-pipe, super 44 mufflers, exit in front of rear tire
- 2 doors
- steel hood
- door panels
- trunk divider
- window cranks
- arm rests and bases
- door sills
- 2 sets of period liscense plates
- loads of other interior parts (all new)

i've also put in
- an all new ron francis wiring harness
-2 racing bucket seats
-lights
-a hurst pitol-stick shifter

The car also comes on a trailer, a complete (but disassembeled 440 engine), and 2 full sets of wheels and tires and one set of slicks with rims. thank you

Attachments

• duster before.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,538
  • duster before 2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 1,518
  • duster before 3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,525
  • duster before 4.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,513
  • duster after 2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,522
  • duster after.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,523
  • duster after 3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,540
  • duster after 4.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,531
do you want to sell the speedometer cluster ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back