Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparman143

Donny
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, i'm in need of a few parts to make my duster legal to drive = P Off the top of my head i think i need a steel hood, 1 possibly two doors, a set of chrome sideview mirrors (manual), a 440 six-pack intake manifold, some dog dish steel wheels (any bolt pattern), a or any part of an 8 3/4 a-body rear end, some superstock leaf springs and/or shocks, and probably some other thing too = ) just let me know of any 1970 compatable duster parts you need to sell. i'm very anxious to get my car on the road finally = ) thanks.

I just stripped a 70 Duster. I have most of the body parts you need but am located in Illinois....

That car you stripped wouldn't have been a floor shift and has the column, would it?

oops

I've got A body 8 3/4 10" brake backing plates. These are bare. I'll take $40. PM me if you're interested.
Mike

I've got a few items you may be interested in .
1 set of A-body 8 and 3/4 " sbp axels .
sbp 14" wheels have 5 these had dd caps
Also have a set of backing plates for 2 1/2" by 10" backing plates off a b-body 8 and 3/4" axel if your wanting to go bbp.
All these items are located in N.California so would probably need to be shipped dependant on your location.
Joe

hi donny ive got an xtra pair they have been media blasted & primed and are rust free with minor dings only. if you still need some shoot me a pm .oldcarnut

i also have some SBP Used A-Body 8.75 Axels i will let them go for $30.00 + shipping not to cut anyone out i am just tired of looking at them

Don
813-434-5577

Ive got a complete 70 duster i am parting. It has both doors and good glass. Email me at [email protected] and i will send pics. Please give anyone else who responded before me the first chance. Thanx.

hi i have a n.o.s. 70-72 duster hood never been on a car i live near dayton ohio you you can call Paul at 937-884-8801

Hey guys, i'm in need of a few parts to make my duster legal to drive = P Off the top of my head i think i need a steel hood, 1 possibly two doors, a set of chrome sideview mirrors (manual), a 440 six-pack intake manifold, some dog dish steel wheels (any bolt pattern), a or any part of an 8 3/4 a-body rear end, some superstock leaf springs and/or shocks, and probably some other thing too = ) just let me know of any 1970 compatable duster parts you need to sell. i'm very anxious to get my car on the road finally = ) thanks.

I have 2 nice 70 duster doors and a very nice hood. I'm in northern Ky. Let me know. Thanks

I'm located outside Phila. I've got two Duster doors that are straight, but have a lot of surface rust on the skins. You can have both doors free.

267 446 1644 or [email protected]

Todd

ok, i've got a hood and left side door and now i'm looking for a right side door. i just messaged some of you and if anyone has anymore parts that would fit a 70-71 duster let me know. i could use just about anything = P lol, thaks = ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back