1970 sharktooth grille for a duster... (feeler)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70dusterpink

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Located in S jersey.

I have a complete 1970 sharktooth grille Oringnal for a duster.

Nothing cracked/nothing broken... Comes with everything. Lenses and all...
This thing is almost looks like it was in storage for 30 years...

I only have one picture right now but can get more...

Entertaining offers.... idk seen em go for $500 for ok shape and $1200 perfect shape..

lets say $750.. or parts trade.... need some stuff to finish the car..(340/360 motor brackets and mounts, 8 1/4 rear (3.00-3.50 ratio) 340 air cleaner, bolt on snorkel scoop, 340 hood decal.)

are you parting the car out?? Or just changing grills? I can give you $100. All I can play with right now.

no not parting it out...cars almost done...

Sorry no way to $100.. i know what they go for... but thanks for the offer

no damage whatso ever.... every mounting tab is there... no one chip or crack... lenses are ok... meaning kinda old looking... no stress fractures or anything like that... I will get more pics tongiht after work of all that areas...

Ill sell the headlight buckets and all the chrome with the grille to... chrome has some marks n a little ding... all of it for $1000

I have all the parts you need that you mentioned and more. I live near the pa. NJ. border so you can pick up what you need here . bring the grille no cash needed I will pm you my number.

Lol- I knew 100 was way too low, I was being a smart ***. All in good fun though. Very nice grill! or grille-spelling??

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back