Status
Not open for further replies.

ibfunru

ibfunru
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is one of the stories you dream about hearing.....This Super Bird is located in Port Huron Mi 48060 zip code. It is not mine, rather one of my mentors. Have window sticker with dealer installed a/c Vitamin C Orange car, 440 4 bl, Tinted windshield, right and left mirrors, hood pins, Tach, r21 radio, Power steering, S81 steering wheel, v19 special order vinyl roof, v88 tape delete, w21 Ralley Wheels, Y39 Special (rest I cannot read), U84 Tires , then R70 4922 ...........One repaint, one motor and trans rebuild with all documents....My mentors friend passed several years ago then his son took possession of the car.....I am unable to load pictures from my house at the lake so I will need to do so later when I go in to town.....He is looking for $90,000 - he would consider a partial valuable trade - I have had the pleasure of driving this ultra rare car, I am sure it will be the most rare I will ever experience......what a joy...send a message if you would like more....

Attachments

• Bird 1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,663
  • bird 2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,643
  • bird 3.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,641
  • bird 4.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,623
  • bird 6.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,640
  • bird 7.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,622
  • bird 8.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,639
  • bird 9 tg.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,632
  • bird 10 window sticker.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,622
Here is one of the stories you dream about hearing.....This Super Bird is located in Port Huron Mi 48060 zip code. It is not mine, rather one of my mentors. Have window sticker with dealer installed a/c Vitamin C Orange car, 440 4 bl, Tinted windshield, right and left mirrors, hood pins, Tach, r21 radio, Power steering, S81 steering wheel, v19 special order vinyl roof, v88 tape delete, w21 Ralley Wheels, Y39 Special (rest I cannot read), U84 Tires , then R70 4922 ...........One repaint, one motor and trans rebuild with all documents....My mentors friend passed several years ago then his son took possession of the car.....I am unable to load pictures from my house at the lake so I will need to do so later when I go in to town.....He is looking for $90,000 - he would consider a partial valuable trade - I have had the pleasure of driving this ultra rare car, I am sure it will be the most rare I will ever experience......what a joy...send a message if you would like more....

nice car if you could call me at ***-***-xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back