Not open for further replies.

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dart Swinger- original 318, 904, 8 3/4. Power steering and power disc brakes. Does not run- sat for awhile.

Green with dark green interior- had vinyl top removed awhile ago- Bad repaint- paint is bubbling not from rust but likely solvent pop or bad prep.

Rusty: rear valance
C- pillars- surface on drivers side at seam and passenger side has a hole about 1 1/2 long and 1/16" wide on seam.
Left 1/4 has small bubbles- Right 1/4 has small bubbles at bottom and dent at bottom near door-

Front bumper is pushed up (is bent) this cracked the drivers headlight bezel but not the grille.
Lower valance is toast.

Grille looks in great shape (center part) but is missing part of one vertical fin and missing a piece of plastic when you open the hood release- Shame- is nicer than my Demon grille- Could be fixed though. Passenger bezel is nice.

Hood looked to be nice but has a large piece of bondo on front of hood near the dodge emblem

Fenders are really nice with very minor surface rust-minor dings not dents- does not have the chrome on the edge.
Does have chrome/rubber strip down sides of car.
Also has chrome wheel well trim

Left door in good condition- right has a small buckle all glass is good.

Windshield in nice- as is the surrounding trim- same for rear glass.

Trunk lid is nice.

rear bumper is good driver has small dent to right of drivers taillight. Has factory bumper guards. Chrome is decent and should polish up good.
Right taillight is decent driver- 1 small crack- driver side has a small piece in the corner missing.

Trailer hitch that someone welded to the rear frame rails- nothing attached to the bumper.

Interior : dash pad is green but has a split at the passenger side near the a-pillar.
A- pillar trim is nice-all dash stuff-speedo,radio, heater controls are in nice condition. Seat is bench but needs complete redo. Door panels in front are fair. Rear are good. Auto on column with keys.

Steel black wheels with original hub caps (like Dart/Coronet/Challenger style)

Radiator and fan are missing but do have another of each to throw in.

I'll put some pics up tomorrow night after work.
Has clean title
Located in Molalla Oregon

$1000.00 firm will part out if no interest in a week (3-14-2011)
have alot of extra pictures if needed.

Thanks,Mike

Attachments

• IMAG0046.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,115
  • IMAG0039.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 928
  • IMAG0042.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 936
  • IMAG0043.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 922
  • IMAG0044.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 927
  • IMAG0040(2).jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 916
I'm interested in the trim pieces on the body sides if they're still around and for sale.

I need the small trims that go between the windshield molding and doors on the pillars, which looks like eyebrows. how much with shipping to calexico.

I doubt this car is still available for the price he was asking. it was posted back in 2011. It was a deal back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back