-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DedicatedVT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
those are down the road from me if any of you win them I might be able to assist.

sure wished this was posted b4 Saturday
would not have picked up the 74 duster.

the tag on the 72 is 1984--

Lawrence

does the 71 have a title, and can a person bid on it without joining purplewave, thanks don

Don, They both have titles. I've yet to bid on anything through PurpleWave, but I'm sure it's like ebay where you have to set up an account.

Don, They both have titles. I've yet to bid on anything through PurpleWave, but I'm sure it's like ebay where you have to set up an account.

I have an account with them but haven't bought anything yet. Everyone needs to keep in mind that there is a 10% buyer's fee on top of the bid price.

You have to set up an account just like Ebay. There is a 10% buyer's fee on top of the price and have to be paid in full within 48 hours of auction's end. I bought a dually a few years back with no issues at all. They were very helpful and willing to work with me as far as payment and pick up details. Good luck with the sale. definitely some good parts on those.

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen such a mess of nature's trimming under the hood of a car!

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen such a mess of nature's trimming under the hood of a car!

Yes! Cars make good homes for wild animals in the country. Last year, there was a family of racoons (mom and 2 youngens) living in the 37' Chrysler that I sold. I didn't know it until I had to stick my arm in the car to put it in neutral and try to steer it. The big momma jumped from the front floor board to the back seat, nearly scaring the Life out of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back