Status
Not open for further replies.

LXguy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey All:

Caption should read 1972 340, sorry. I guess June could be 71 or 72, but stil a screwup on my part.

Since the magnum is going so well, I'm abandoning my 340 project.

I figure I'll try to sell it complete, if it doesn't go, I'll part it out. Also have the E-body four speed, bellhousing, fork and flywheel available separately.

1971 340 valve covers to pan. Rebuilt less than 5K ago .040 over. Inside of motor looks new. Small Crane cam (216/228 .454/.480). Comp valve springs. Front accessories included except power steering pump. HP 68/69 style manifolds. 2.02 J heads. Steel crank, came from stick car, but should go in an auto just as well. 9.5:1 compression.

Good running motor. Air cleaner is I believe a '73 as it does not have the air door. Is very nice though. Intake/carb not included in price. I am currently checking to see if I have the original cast intake and carb, they were not on motor when I got it.

This came out of a running driving 72 barracuda. Supposedly was the numbers matching motor for that car. The guy said he never changed the manifolds and that was what was on the car when he got it.

Only thing wrong with it is one exhaust stud is broken, however, it is not flush with the heads and could/should be an easy extraction.

$2200 obo

Should be an awesome price, especially considering what the HP manifolds go for these days.

SAM_1639.jpg

SAM_1641.jpg

SAM_1642.jpg

SAM_1646.jpg

SAM_1645.jpg

Thanks FABO

Steve

Wish I had the cash. If you end up parting it out, I would be interested in the crankshaft pulley and A/C Compressor brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back