-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopars_1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1971 340 roadrunner for sale. Just finished up a nice OE restoration on the car this spring with no expense spared. Original equipment include 340 auto on the column, GW3 bright white with gold interior, a/c, hood pins, roadrunner decor group, single drivers chrome remote mirror 3.23 peg leg and 14" rally wheels. I took some liberties on the resto including swapping from bench to buckets and buddy seat, rally dash w/ tach, rim blow steering wheel, factory exhaust tips, front and rear spoilers, 3.55 sure grip and 15" rallys. I built the car to have a FAST 340 motor in it, but I will be swapping the motor out with a stock build 340 (will be correctly detailed as is now) Im looking to get $35,000 obo or possible partial trade for a 340 a body. 71 340 duster or demon would be at the top of the list, but entertain others. pm for more details and there are a lot of them! located in NW wisconsin.

heres a link to the entire restoration that I had on this site showing a lot of what was done. If your not a member, click on the blue attachment link above each post for pictures.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...e=1&fpart=1

Attachments

• 7707417-image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 4,809
  • 7707421-image.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 4,736
  • 7717914-image.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 4,613
  • 7705124-image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 4,644
  • 100_1803.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 4,539
i also want to add that I have a mint build sheet and kept all of the receipts of the restoration that will go with the car. up for a variety of trades! harley, mopar ect..

The roadrunner foot was above the leading letter on the embem below it. After looking at numerous survivor cars, it was apparent there was no ryhme or reason to placement. I actually centered it a tad more to the emblem to make it look more symetrical. Ill see if i can dig up a picture.

You could use the placement that was used on the strobe stripe, hard to argue with that logic? Thats roughly where mine sits

still for sale. tired calling that number a few times but never got ahold of anyone.

nom, 71 dated 340. I know I should have worded my ad better, but the edit button isn't available anymore to do so..

I can't believe no ones interested, lets try 25K obo and I can gurentee you wont find anything nicer for the money.

you say your interested in a trades? are you looking for cash and trade or a straight up trade? I have a demon I might trade you if your interested?

Attachments

• IMG_6984.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 741
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back