-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crosstown 340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for an original "blue" 1971 340 water pump core. I'd like one that was on a Mound Rd/blue 71 engine. A good rebuildable core is all I need. No corrosion. Aluminum must be in nice shape. My rebuilder will take care of the rest. What do you have ?

I have a factory 1972 from a 318 Dart. I got 43 yrs of service out of it. What's the going rate for one?

I'm looking for an original "blue" 1971 340 water pump core. I'd like one that was on a Mound Rd/blue 71 engine. A good rebuildable core is all I need. No corrosion. Aluminum must be in nice shape. My rebuilder will take care of the rest. What do you have ?
I also live in MI in the Detroit area (48135). I have an older cast 8 blade from my 68' 340 Barracuda if your interested. I have a 71' Dart Swinger that has an aftermarket electronic ignition installed. I looked inside the dist. to find any make or manufacturer and could't find anything. No external module (??) the cam is covered with a black plactic sleeve. The tiny module on the plate looks like it picks up it's signal from the cam. I just want to get the car running so I can sell it. I have too many projects going and not enough time or money for all. I've been retired for a couple of years now and it's time to get rid of everything I don't need. I'd like to put the simple orange box ignition in it and keep it as close to factory parts accessible. Let me know about the water pump. The ignition has too many stray wires to mess with. I just wanted to pass that along. Thanks.

I also live in MI in the Detroit area (48135). I have an older cast 8 blade from my 68' 340 Barracuda if your interested. I have a 71' Dart Swinger that has an aftermarket electronic ignition installed. I looked inside the dist. to find any make or manufacturer and could't find anything. No external module (??) the cam is covered with a black plactic sleeve. The tiny module on the plate looks like it picks up it's signal from the cam. I just want to get the car running so I can sell it. I have too many projects going and not enough time or money for all. I've been retired for a couple of years now and it's time to get rid of everything I don't need. I'd like to put the simple orange box ignition in it and keep it as close to factory parts accessible. Let me know about the water pump. The ignition has too many stray wires to mess with. I just wanted to pass that along. Thanks.
Thanks, but the cast iron pump won't work for what I'm looking to do.

I have the pump from the 318 in my '71 GT. Never checked to see if it was original or not though. I can pull it out of storage and post pictures tomorrow.

I tell you what. I will up the ante. If you can get me a CORE, I will trade you for this *216* fan. It has been stripped and E-Coated. Bolt it on and go. I ship you the fan, you ship me your core water pump. I know I'm getting the raw end of the deal, but I need a water pump more than I need an extra 216 fan.

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back