-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbod

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
1971 360 std bore block for sale. Block has been pressure tested and sonic checked. Very very hard block to find. Very thick walls .212 thinnest spot. Have all paperwork from the machine shop. $400 firm. Located in ohio

No interest? Wow! I bought $700 worth of scrap engine blocks before I found this one. Took me 6 months to find a block that was a thick wall casting. Trust me, you will have a lot more in buying an average block after having it sonic checked and pressure tested. This one is already done. I have the paperwork for it.

No interest? Wow! I bought $700 worth of scrap engine blocks before I found this one. Took me 6 months to find a block that was a thick wall casting. Trust me, you will have a lot more in buying an average block after having it sonic checked and pressure tested. This one is already done. I have the paperwork for it.

Location, location, location
Plenty of things on FABO I want but shipping, or lack of shipping often kills the deal.

Heres a bump for ya

Mike

Thanks. I had it shipped from Oregon to Ohio. Change of plans on the engine build made it no use to me.

Sold...pending payment. Heading to Long Island!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back