-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MEAUXPAR69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I parted out my 1971 Dart 4 Door and have miscellaneous parts left over if somebody needs them. Windshield with no cracks or stars and has the bronze tint at the top. Chrome windshield trim that has 2 dings in it. As well as various other items including tail light lens', kick panels and whatnot. I also have an uninstalled windshield rubber for what appears to be for a Dart Sport, Demon, or Duster.
If you are interested or in need just contact me. Pricing on these items will be the freight charge plus $15. I am not trying to fund my project, just trying to help somebody out by getting rid of these parts. If an item interests you just PM me and I will get a photo to you.

Last edited:
How much for the seal? It's for a 4 door and new?

Freight charge + $15.00 The seal is for a 4 door, will NOT fit a 2 door. It is "unused" and in the bag, but I would guess that it is around 10 years old. It came with my '69 and I took it out of the bag to install it and that is when I discovered that it was for a 4 door car...because it is a few inches too tall. Apparently the previous owner purchased it by accident.

Part#?[/QUOTE

I apologize but I misspoke about the windshield rubber. It is NOT in the original bag anymore, AND when we just placed it on the windshield it is the correct height but it is wider. I made corrections in the advertisement accordingly. I am sorry that I have wasted your time on this, it was clearly unintentional.

So the windsheild gasket IS for a Duster/Demon/DartSport?
If it is I'll take it. Should easily fit in a USPS large flat rate box.

So the windsheild gasket IS for a Duster/Demon/DartSport?
If it is I'll take it. Should easily fit in a USPS large flat rate box.

I can't confirm the fit. The original packaging is gone...the seal is to tall and too wide for my '69 2 door, it is the correct height but it is too wide for a '71 4 door. Process of elimination makes me believe it is for the Duster/Demon/Dart Sport. This was found in the trunk of my '69 when I purchased it.

Are all 4 corners of the gasket curved? Not sharp 90* bends...

Last edited:
how are all 4 door sills ? thanx.......
DOOR SILLS '71 4 DOOR.jpg

DOOR SILLS / 1971 4 DOOR
These can be stripped down with alumabrite which makes them battle ship grey, then polished and buffed. $15 plus freight for the set.

sold.. ill take the door sills...snd the total and ill send you a money order..im in chicago. ...vince cutaia...thanxs.......

{Edited by staff: Use the conversation feature to discuss details.}

Last edited by a moderator:
sold.. ill take the door sills...snd the total and ill send you a money order..im in chicago... ...vince cutaia...thanxs.......

They are boxed and well bubble-wrapped. As soon as I receive / deposit the money order I will drop it off at UPS.
$30.01 is the total. {Edited by staff: Use the conversation feature to discuss details.}

They are boxed and well bubble-wrapped. As soon as I receive / deposit the money order I will drop it off at UPS.
$30.01 is the total. {Edited by staff: Use the conversation feature to discuss details.}
I parted out my 1971 Dart 4 Door and have miscellaneous parts left over if somebody needs them. Windshield with no cracks or stars and has the bronze tint at the top. Chrome windshield trim that has 2 dings in it. As well as various other items including tail light lens', kick panels and whatnot. I also have an uninstalled windshield rubber for what appears to be for a Dart Sport, Demon, or Duster.
If you are interested or in need just contact me. Pricing on these items will be the freight charge plus $15. I am not trying to fund my project, just trying to help somebody out by getting rid of these parts. If an item interests you just PM me and I will get a photo to you.

got edited.. email me direct with where to send money order for door sills thanxs vince ........(No Email addresses in public forums)

Hay Vince, click on the the person you want to start a privet conversation with and do a Conversation privet to share your info sir, site rules do nor permit us to show emails in open forums sir

got edited.. email me direct with where to send money order for door sills thanxs vince ........(No Email addresses in public forums)

Hay Vince, click on the the person you want to start a privet conversation with and do a Conversation privet to share your info sir, site rules do nor permit us to show emails in open forums sir
how do i do this ?

I just found this kick panel insulation set in my storage unopened , P/N MA2320 (Classic Industries ) $15 + shipping
INSULATION.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back