Status
Not open for further replies.

damnimcooltom

Too Cool For School
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I just acquired a Demon with a bench seat interior, which I don't plan to keep. Whoever owned the car before me was working on it, and had replaced most of the interior, including the seat covers.

The door panels I popped off were made by Legendary, so I assume that the seat covers are, too. I'm not 100% on that, though.

Something is wrong with the passenger side of the bench seat. It leans back some, and doesn't go forward. I've literally put about five seconds worth of effort into figuring out what's wrong, since i don't plan on keeping the seat.

If someone in the Spokane area wants to get me a good, recoverable rear seat for the car, and some cash, they could grab these from me as they sit. That could save them from having to have their seats recovered.

Otherwise, I could pop the covers off these seats and ship them for $200 + shipping /OBO.

The seats are currently in Coeur d'Alene, ID. PM me here.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG-20110725-00016.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 472
I am interested in the seat covers. Are there any cuts tears or holes in them, also are the faded at all? I am located in the 21046 zip. How does 200 shipped sound?

I haven't found any cuts, tears or holes.at all. I haven't inspected every inch, but I have looked them over pretty closely. It looks as if someone bought them, installed them, and then lost interest or ran out of money. The car wasn't road worthy when I got it. I don't see any fading at all. They are dusty, as you can see in the picture.

I estimate shipping to you to be around $35. How about $220?

Attachments

• IMG-20110727-00026.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 406
I will take the demon in the back round????

Sure would look good next to my blue dart?? I cant afford it right now...But I have been watching your sale posts..Good Luck...

Like, the little things you hook your finger on and lift up to release the seat? Unfortunately they were missing when I got the car. The machanisms are there, but the chrome dealies are missing.

Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back