[SOLD] 1971 Dart Drag Car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you get better soon. Killer deal. I know first hand you can't.put that car together for that. GLWS!

Aj

Hope you get better soon. Killer deal. I know first hand you can't.put that car together for that. GLWS!

Aj
Thanks Aj. Your right, you can`t build one for that price. Just need to sell so I can spend time hitting all the Car Shows with my 66 Chrysler Newport. My drag racing days are over. :cry:

$8000.00 it`s a steal......need it gone. Cash talks!!!!!

Argh! Love the car. I have cash at hand for car and I think enough now for the shipping. But just not enough for the customs and taxes! Friggin Canada! :banghead:

Ok. Got the customs broker finalized and funded. Just need to figure the tax.

Todd it can be brought into Canada it is just some provinces are more difficult to register the car than others. Recently fewer insurance companies will cover salvage vehicle here. Which was my case. It is case by case depending on the location of CDN buyer and provincial laws.

To other prospective buyers, this is hell of a lot of car for the money and Todd is upfront and honest seller. Also a pleasure to speak with. I can't believe this hasn't sold.

Todd it can be brought into Canada it is just some provinces are more difficult to register the car than others. Recently fewer insurance companies will cover salvage vehicle here. Which was my case. It is case by case depending on the location of CDN buyer and provincial laws.

To other prospective buyers, this is hell of a lot of car for the money and Todd is upfront and honest seller. Also a pleasure to speak with. I can't believe this hasn't sold.
Thank you for the clarification and kind words.
Let`s get this thing SOLD>>>SOLD>>>SOLD!!!!!

Iv'e ran with this car at Bakersfield and Sacramento
Nice Car!

Attachments

• IMG_1625.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 277
Thanks, Hate to see you have to sell it.
Iv'e had a lot of Mopars and no matter if they are rusty junk or a trailer queen it's like cutting loose with one of your kids!

Info on the car please. The cl listing is gone. Thanks again. Oh and why salvaged title? Just curious, but not a huge deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back