Status
Not open for further replies.

autopar3000

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys,

EDIT: I have added pictures in post #5. $20 CAD for a tank, straps, filler neck grommet, and sending unit.

Please see the classified ad for detail and pictures: Mopar A Body Fuel Tank | Other Parts & Accessories | Mississauga / Peel Region | Kijiji

I have a fuel tank for sale. The tank was removed from a 1971 Dodge Dart. Comes with good working sending unit installed. It's a bit dirty on the outside but from the pictures of the inside of it you can see it's mint inside. No rust at all.

This tank came from a 1971 Dodge Dart, but it will probably fit on a Plymouth Duster, Scamp, Dart Sport, and perhaps even the 67 - 69 Barracuda.

I can't ship it, this is a pickup only item unless we can agree on a meeting place. Located in Caledon East, Ontario, L7C 1G8.

Here are some pics of the tank. It's a bit dirty on the outside, but no rust inside at all. For a measly 20 Canadian kopeks you get the tank, sending unit, tank straps (not pictured), and a good rubber grommet for the filler tube (also not pictured).

20200607_142452_.jpg

20200607_145840_.jpg

20200607_145745_.jpg

I'm going to add the filler neck seal and the tank straps once I dig them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back