[WANTED] {1971 Dart Quarter Window Trim}

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pair of the upper seal channels but I don't know if they are for vent windows, or not. Do you know how to tell the difference? PM me your email address & I'll send you some pictures later today.

Last edited:
I have a pair of the upper seal channels but I don't know if the are for vent windows. Do you know how to tell the difference? PM me your email address & I'll send you some pictures later today.
I think he is looking for stainless piece that holds seal between door glass and back role down window (seals the windows together).

I think he is looking for stainless piece that holds seal between door glass and back role down window (seals the windows together).
That is correct.
When I got my dart this was missing from the car. Also, I am not sure if the door glass is supposed to have a piece of trim as well?
Most reference I find refers to the back roll down window as quarter window or glass. I can easily find replacement seals, rubber part, but can't find the trim that holds the seal.

That is correct.
When I got my dart this was missing from the car. Also, I am not sure if the door glass is supposed to have a piece of trim as well?
Most reference I find refers to the back roll down window as quarter window or glass. I can easily find replacement seals, rubber part, but can't find the trim that holds the seal.
I have lots of swinger parts ...including what you need. Send email or phone number so I can send pics of parts on car.

window trim.jpg
windowtrim.jpg
This?
window trim.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back