1971 Dart Suspension Question

-

Tr1970dart

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I just joined this site today and really don't know how to navigate too well yet so I apologize for that.

I've got a 1971 Dart Swinger that I've converted from drum to disc brakes on the front and swapped out the rearend too. I did this for the sake of having disc brakes and bigger bolt pattern.

The rear end that I removed is a 7-1/4 with 2.76 gears. I'd like to know what that rearend would be worth? I've got it painted and it looks nice. The front end I swapped out came from a 1974 Dart which means I've got my original upper control arms, spindles, and all the goodies including brake drums laying around right now. My intent is to sell everything and want to know what it is worth? I also have the u-bolts and mounting plates for the rear shocks to go along with it as well. Everything is stock in good condition. My car has been stored inside most of it's life.

Thanks.

Welcome first off. The 7 1/4 really doesn't have much value, but there are people still using them and to that end, if you find that person i would say 50-100 bucks. Same with the front end parts. If you run across someone looking for front end 9" ( I assume)drum parts, they are worth what that person will pay.

-
Back